My New S3......Fingers crossed

Brodster

Reaction score
Website
www.brotek.co.uk
And here she is in Estoril blue crystal effect. Just need the final confirmation phonecall tomorrow and its bye bye 8P2 S3 and hello 8P3 S3......Nice!!!

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_3810.jpg

IMG_4265.jpg

I would rather have the R8 in front but bank balance is the limiting factor

Reactions: MartayMcFly, ~RS~, I oOEddOo I and 1 other person
​Wow Mark, that is gorgeous. I bet you cant wait. :) x

Just love it,AND I am loving it lol. I wish I can afford for insurance on this car so.

See what happens tomorrow when the pc is fired up again at the garage. He says it shouldnt be a problem though as my figures are nearly spot on...........guns blazin' if they're not!!!

That's a really nice colour, and unusual.....looks really nice but i've always been a sucker for blue and you really don't see many dark blue cars, especially Audi 'S' cars....lovely colour.

Enjoy your new baby, and get some more pics on here when you bring it home..:))

Also, what's the spec, what goodies has it got and what plans have you got for it if any ?

Cracking motor, I hope they're looking after you mark as we managed an 11% discount on Jen's S3 from Harrogate Audi ..

Cracking motor, I hope they're looking after you mark as we managed an 11% discount on Jen's S3 from Harrogate Audi ..

Cheers mate. Well they know what I want and what Im willing to pay. This will hopefully be the 3rd Audi I've bought from the same garage and from the same salesman and Ross has always delivered as he knows I dont like being disappointed. Heres hoping the news is good tomorow.

Wowser, Mark! That is simply stunning, Matey. I've got my fingers and everything else crossed for you for tomoz, ..sure it'll all work out perfectly. You deserve it, well made up for you :wub: :wub: xx

Loving it mark..... vvrrrmmmmm...... is there going to be a shark bite on her...??

If you do get it ..you'll be the only person on ASN with this Unique colour. Colour is lovely. :wub:

Agreed! Colour is a special one. Nice choice and good luck

Got a phone call this morning which I didnt really take to so my mate was told to go away and come back when his figures matched mine.
They were giving me £15.5k for my S3 which I thought was a litle low. I want over £17k for it so see what happens.

You'll probably have better luck selling the car privately mate! Get it on autotrader and pistonheads.

bootiful!! sell your car privately! or at least advertise it. I did that with my Mini when buying my S3. They offered me £7000. I had a week until they took it as part ex. I advertised it on PH explaining the car was being traded end of week and had to go quick. I got £8200 which was still not great but paid for my insurance for the year! :)

I know.....its a brilliant colour. I've never one one in this colour before so really want the car. So if anyone wants my 8P2 S3 25000 odd miles, FASH then let me know. £17500 and its yours.

Well if I sell the car it goes with it and new owner can acquire one. The RNSE can stay with it too. If the garage up their offer to meet my figure then everything will be coming of it....FBMFSW, RNS-E, LED's, Heko deflectors. Basically I will return it back to stock and disembody all the mods Ive done.....shouldnt take long.

Would of said £17.5k for an 8P2 S3 was a bit steep to be honest let alone trying to get £17k on a trade in, 8P3's have been out nearly four years now and are getting to that money...

Well trade in was £15.5 so its not really that much higher considering the garage is the main delaer Audi garage in Edinburgh. I think that between £17K and £17.5K isnt too bad IMO.

£17500 is 8P3 money if you ask me. That's only £1400 less than I paid for my S3 8P3 12 months ago with 12k on it from an Arnold Clark garage.

Yep, sorry but you are way off the mark there value wise.

Just go for it bud, I'm also taking a bit of a knock on my 2011 Gti. But I'm sure the moment I'm driving my new baby off the floor it'll make the blow feel a lot softer. Looking at the comments I agree, accept the dealer offer and move on. :icon_thumright:

Agreed your in that in between mark, you want slightly more but slightly more is close to 8p3 money so I'd bite the bullet and just upgrade to the new one and as said once your behind the wheel and that paintwork is in the sunlight you won't regret it one bit.

Just used this and £14.4k top whack for average condition. Seeing as mine is immaculate then £15.5k isnt bad then.....hmmmm. Time to have another strategy me thinks.

Thanks for the price comments guys. Go to see positive comments and feedback from fellow owners.

Didn't mean to sound harsh, but would hate to see you loose that S3 because your waiting to get a price you would never get from your trade in!