Quick Hi, and heres my car...

s_robinson91

Reaction score
Hey my name is Sam, im 20 and from Northampotonshire. Bought my A3 TDI DSG about a month ago now and have fitted coilovers, tt rims, bright white bulbs and bonnet bra. Looking do do a few more cheapish mods like facelift front end and re-mapped. Any other mods you think would look good?

Any way here she is on Flickr...

Flickr: s_robinson91's Photostream

Good afternoon Sam, welcome to ASN. Car looks really nice. We will soon part you from your money on here, we will have a list of mods for you in no time. Have a look through the pics thread at the top, some really stunning cars in there. Hope you enjoy the forum. :)x

Nice looking car mate. Right let's get this list started!
8p2 s line front end, black edition grill, my11 rear lights, and lose the bra.

Looking do do a few more cheapish mods like facelift front end
Welcome, Sam

I'd say lose the bra too, and maybe do a little research on facelifting... it's not a cheapish mod. There's actually more work than people expect (wings, bumper, bonnet, lights etc). It'll make a huge difference to the car though, and get some MY11 rears to match!

Some interior shots of the car would be good, then we could list some mods for in there as well. We will all enjoy spending your money. :) x

Nice motor, however only a bra should be on a bird holding the fun bags in so I'm gonna say lose that as it looks gash IMO.

Face lifted front end is a good way to go though.

Ok, how can I put this?? That bonnet bra on that car is the least worst I've seen. Good looking it's not, but its not bad looking. I think it's the car's colour. Or maybe it's the strongbows I had at lunch. I'm not sure. I'll look again later when my screen stops moving. But at the moment the bra looks ok.

Or maybe I just like bras.

Ok, how can I put this?? That bonnet bra on that car is the least worst I've seen. Good looking it's not, but its not bad looking. I think it's the car's colour. Or maybe it's the strongbows I had at lunch. I'm not sure. I'll look again later when my screen stops moving. But at the moment the bra looks ok.

you're on form today! :)

Lol ads, how many strongbows did you have? I think specsavers have a deal running, go get some glasses. :) X

you're on form today! :)

:beerchug:

Lol ads, how many strongbows did you have? I think specsavers have a deal running, go get some glasses. :) X

Only the three. I was going to have Stella but my girlfriend doesn't like me when I'm on those. :aggressive: ;)

358-wife-beatre2.jpg