Is road rage getting worse?

Sheikh

Reaction score
You gotta love morning traffic!

Was at a mini roundabout this morning and there was heavy traffic in the road i wanted to go into so I thought i'd do the courteous thing and let a few cars go straight on.
The old guy behind me starts ranting and raving, horning, swearing the works! So i put my window down only to find another guy calling me 'a f*cking kn*b'. Now this guy was in no way affected and I think the traffic saved his life today (couldn't do a 3 point turn:banghead:).

Now the worst part about it is the guy was old and I don't like road rage with old people because I never lay a finger on an old bloke.

If i had just carried on and gone into my road i would have probably got a few nasty words from the guys thinking 'you kn*b could have let me go through instead of blocking my way'. Catch 22?

Think I need some anger management classes.

People on the roads nowadays are getting worse! I had a guy just sit in front of me on an A road doing 40 on a 60 MPH road. after waiting for over 10 minutes for him to move i finally flashed him and then he started to slam the brakes on me :shrug:
the kn*b was driving a new Jag as well... it was funny how after that when i went around him :ninja: he couldnt keep up with my standard 140 diesel

People on the roads nowadays are getting worse! I had a guy just sit in front of me on an A road doing 40 on a 60 MPH road. after waiting for over 10 minutes for him to move i finally flashed him and then he started to slam the brakes on me :shrug:
the kn*b was driving a new Jag as well... it was funny how after that when i went around him :ninja: he couldnt keep up with my standard 140 diesel

Any car these days will do 100mph. it's the corners where you come unstuck :) Big heavy wallowy jag nothing on these 8P's.

On motorways and A roads its not even about the car its about who has the bigger balls. Most people bail out after about 110mph whilst others carry on going.

Last edited:
bit of a stupid thing to admit likeing roadrage on a public forum