Pressed Plates - Thanks to Jen & Andrew - Fantastic Service!

A3_Black_Edition

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just a quick one to say how impressed I am with not only the service but also the quality of the plates that I ordered from DTUK last week.

I ordered them late last week and they arrived early this morning, I had seen a post or two about them so thought I will go for them, and I really wasn't disappointed. The quality is fantastic and I cannot wait to get them on my car when it finally arrives. I will add some pics later but you can see the quality here - http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/diesel-tuning-uk/154969-pressed-plates-now-available-dtuk.html & another glowing report here - http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3...anks-juicy-jen-abyss-andy-pressed-plates.html

If you are thinking about getting some pressed plates then don't look anywhere else at all! They rock.

Thanks guys! :beerchug:

Cheers,
Si

Last edited:
Reactions: Juicy Jen
I would do if they could be ***** to answer my queries.

I have never had a problem with them replying to me.... I have asked loads of stupid questions a lot too??

Who are you sending too?

Cheers,
Si

Was it these queries? If so they appear to of answered them?

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3...anks-juicy-jen-abyss-andy-pressed-plates.html

Cheers,
Si

Some of them yes. I thought I had sent a PM but I cannot see that in my sent items so dunno what happened there! My main issue is the paperwork. How are u guys sending that in. Special delivery? It adds a tenner to the cost.

All we require is scanned copies of the required documents emailed over to

Plates@diesel- performance.co.uk

If you want to send your paperwork to us, the return postage by speak delivery is an additional £6.95

All we require is scanned copies of the required documents emailed over to

Plates@diesel- performance.co.uk

If you want to send your paperwork to us, the return postage by speak delivery is an additional £6.95

Thanks. That is all I need to know. Now I have to find a scanner! LOL. Hmmmm, work office here I come!

Thanks. That is all I need to know. Now I have to find a scanner! LOL. Hmmmm, work office here I come!

I have the plates email address on my iPad, so as soon as I receive the docs I can organise them for you.

Another happy customer here. Sent my docs and payment at about 21:30 Weds night, Andrew ordered them that night (he emailed me before I even received the paypal receipt!) and they were delivered on Friday.

Excellent service and great quality.

Guys - excuse my ignorance....!

Are pressed plates legal in the UK?

If you read the links above it will explain why they are legal :thumbsup:

Thanks Jen - I understand that they require the paperwork but it was more if the plate itself was legal.

Thanks for clarification though.