Hello - And a quick question

K2000

Reaction score
Evening All,

Hello having had a look at a few other forums I decided to join up here as it seemed like the best one, i've just picked my facelifted 2.0T quattro up and need to change the front speakers, i have a brand new set off 6.5 inch components to go in however I'm not sure whether i need some kind of speaker adapter. I always thought they had 6.5 inch in there as standard, Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum! Hope you like it here

Have you got the door cards off to check? I'm not sure of the speakers sizes as I haven't needed to play with it as I have the Bose speakers in mine. Have a look on the FAQ for the link to the 'how to remove door cards' if you need help on that?

Hi, welcome to ASN. Im sure you will enjoy the forum, we are all really friendly and helpful in here. As Ash said, read the faqs thread at the top of the page, lots of great info in there. Any pics of the car? Enjoy. :)

Thanks for the replies, after a bit of searching around it would appear that i do need them, managed to find some mdf ones on ebay, so all should be well. Really good site by the way lots of useful things on here.

just wondering why are you needing to replace them, have they gone wrong or are you upgrading?