Mats

OVRA3

Reaction score
Hi peeps,

Has anyone bought after market mats? Any good or should I plump for genuine ones..?? My drivers side is worn.. I've seen some sline ones on eBay but wonder if they are a bit chavy?

OEM rubber mats are the only ones I'd consider.

I don't know how people keep their carpet mats clean, I'd have them filthy in a few days!

I Hoover mine once a week.. ****** kids my daughter has her feet all over the back of the passenger seat Grrrr! At least rugby is over for the season for my son. Towel on the seat boots in a bag, and I take two pairs of shoes, change into my clean trainers as i get into the car! Lol

Genuine ones for me... You may pay a bit more but they will last longer..

Last edited:
Those are the ones I was talking about, what do they look like in the car, not too much with the sline? Does it look genuine? My worry is does it look to much with the door plates?

I personally like them, dont look too much at all.... Ill take a pic for you tommorow and post up after work if i remember haha. The material its self is really good, and like i said ive had them in the car for around 8 months now? still look good :)

I personally like them, dont look too much at all.... Ill take a pic for you tommorow and post up after work if i remember haha. The material its self is really good, and like i said ive had them in the car for around 8 months now? still look good :)

this company now will now also embroider any wording on the mats as well,

I've just bought the OEM Rubber ones from ebay @ £36 - it came from Lincoln Audi, and they are quality and clip into place.

I've previously bought a cheap tailed set before, however they fell apart when I put them through the washing machine. Don't ask me why I did that :jump:

Thanks guys quite like the sline ones! Might have to plump for them :p

Picture would be great mate :)

p1010010xt.jpg

scaled.php

scaled.php

And finally jsut to show ze car! Hope the mat pics help pal, just got back from work and light is limited outside haha!

Car looks great mate as do the mats, wheels are nice mate. Not the ones the came with? Don't want to sell your passenger side door lol, or swap for a nice dented one do you? Love the Akoya just a ***** to paint I reckon.. Mine won't be leaving the bodyshop till its bang on! Nervous.com

Car looks great mate as do the mats, wheels are nice mate. Not the ones the came with? Don't want to sell your passenger side door lol, or swap for a nice dented one do you? Love the Akoya just a ***** to paint I reckon.. Mine won't be leaving the bodyshop till its bang on! Nervous.com

Kinda need the door haha! what happened to yours pal!? - Nah had the standard S-line alloys on when i got it, thought id get some S5 alloys though, make it look a bit more unique :)

Like i said ive had the mats for a while and they are getting a tad worn now but the material quality from that ebay company is pretty good!

LONG LIVE AKOYA SILVER!

p.s. the rear floor mats have no S-Line embroidery, just the front 2

Kinda need the door haha! what happened to yours pal!? - Nah had the standard S-line alloys on when i got it, thought id get some S5 alloys though, make it look a bit more unique :)

Like i said ive had the mats for a while and they are getting a tad worn now but the material quality from that ebay company is pretty good!

LONG LIVE AKOYA SILVER!

p.s. the rear floor mats have no S-Line embroidery, just the front 2

Someone decided they couldn't reverse around me :-(

I think I need those wheels are they a straight fit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no! Some people are just idiots! The amount of times people have just changed lanes on me without checking mirrors is so annoying!

Alloys were a straight swap, 18" also, so took the tyres off the old alloys and stuck em on these cause they were brand new...

Nice work.. Thanks another thing I have to spend money on lol :p seriously look good though aaaaaaakkkkkkooooooouyyyyyyyaaaaa