Will s3 back box fit 1.6 a3

it wont be a straight fit you will need a reducer, and this is if you have quattro

You would need to have a pipe made up to connect it to your standard centre pipe mate

then your gonna have a bit of bending and welding to get it done but it is entirely possible the mounts are the same positionally as long as you buy a 3dr for a 3dr and a 5dr for a 5dr but you will need to redirect and in the case of the higher flow use reducer pipes from it to yours

Cheers lads sounds easier to get an exhaust system although more money has anyone on here bought from cks ?

i wouldnt bother the relative power or noise gains are negligable for the 1.6 best to save for a new car its what i did a couple of years back

i wouldnt bother the relative power or noise gains are negligable for the 1.6 best to save for a new car its what i did a couple of years back

just literally bought this one lol, I know it aint gonna sound like a ferrari but I had a 1.0 litre corsa before which sounded sweet in my eyes :)

haha it did to me too work on asthetics you wont get much gains for your money from the 1.6