Recommend an in-tank fuel pump please?

Since you haven't said what you're after,it's difficult to recommend anything specific.

The 2.0TFSi fuel system maxes out at around 330bhp,whereas the S3's goes to about 440bhp,and the pump system below is what a few of us have used to get way beyond that.

USP Motorsports Stage 3 auxiliary Low Pressure Fuel System - USPFSIFS

Adding one of these will get you to 600bhp's worth of flow,but will do fine for anything below that.

The alternative is a Bosch 044 pump,but you need a carrier for the pump,plus a feed and swirl pot system,as it will entrain air at low tank levels otherwise.

So...what did you have in mind?

took me ages to find this thread.. wouldnt even come up on my list of latest posts!
thats exactly what i have in mind... after the jbs k04 upgrade: JBS 05 - Hybrid K04 Turbo - JBS

yeh that will do nicely.. i dont want to forget about the LPFP.. hehe schweeeeeeeet! cheers

took me ages to find this thread.. wouldnt even come up on my list of latest posts!
thats exactly what i have in mind... after the jbs k04 upgrade: JBS 05 - Hybrid K04 Turbo - JBS

yeh that will do nicely.. i dont want to forget about the LPFP.. hehe schweeeeeeeet! cheers

What you should do is to drop Gregg Alper a line at USP Motorsports,and get his opinion on what you need.

Those guys are excellent,and won't sell you something you don't need.