Pics of Eibach pro and 19" wheels

~RS~

Reaction score
I am unhappy that mar car is scrapping on 70% of all the god damned speed bumps in my area, plus it crashy over potholes etc.
Love the lows but it really is annoying and I don't wanna even think about what my front bumper must look like underneath :shrug: hahaa...

So contemplating going for some eibach pro's paired with a 2011 set of standard sports/ Sline shocks I've seen on ebay. Just need a few pics of A3's SB or 3dr running the Pro's with 19's to see if it looks rubbish or not, lol!

No get coilover comments please :motz:lmao!

Doesn't look rubbish at all, Fella. Warren and Jen both have this set up on their S3's, Eibach Pro Kit (front springs only) paired up with gorgeous 19's and although it's a very subtle drop, it still looks lowered and diminishes the horrid reverse rake. :wub: xx

Sup N8 the tyres are currently, [hide in shame smiley here] lol, 235/35/19.

Was going to buy some 225's, as most need replacing, but prefer a lil protection for the wheel lips. It's not rubbing as per say as the rear has Toyo tr1's and they have a stretched appearance which prevents this.. I'm talking about scufing the front bumper on the actual bumps themselves, I guess it's driving style lol... I don't like to slow down too much for the speed humps.

Also trying to bring some more comfort to the ride again, but as many say with 19's most of the damage is already done :p

As I understand it the pro springs are softer than the KW's I'm currently riding on. I think it has a lot to do with the chocolate FK shocks too, lol.

Paulie, mine is a sport with S3 kit...

I think as the S3 is already 20mm lower give or take, than the sport. So the pro's drop it a further 25mm (circa 40mm lower than sport) iirc. My KW springs say 35mm drop, but I swear that must be from sport height as it looks like much more than 35mm from SE height to me, that would be S3 height and S3 height doesn't tuck the rear wheels on 19's from the pics I've seen.

Cheers guys :)

>> Oops, the wheels are 'speedlines' 19" x 8.5 ET48

i have an idea Rich...
Il get some 18s and then swap your 19s for my 18s... then you wont get any rubbing! :)
that way you dont need to spend any money on the springs and can carry on the way you are :thumbsup:

i have an idea Rich...
Il get some 18s and then swap your 19s for my 18s... then you wont get any rubbing! :)
that way you dont need to spend any money on the springs and can carry on the way you are :thumbsup:

Brother your negotiating skills are excellent but there is one MAJOR flaw with the swap. If he swapped you for 18s then his car would drop lower down near to mother earth causing more scraping etc etc.

Lol Ash, but.....

bh_big.jpg

I don't think so!

bargain+6.jpg

Ooh!! What a cheeky offer! :jester:

Lmao! Bargain hunter!!

So no pics of 19's and sitting on pro's then... Thought it might be a bit of a long shot

If he swapped you for 18s then his car would drop lower down near to mother earth causing more scraping etc etc.

Uhhhh, provided that he switches from 35 to 40 (225/35/19 -> 225/40/18), there would not really be any difference in wheel diameter...

Cheers for that, not liking the front height at all back is not so bad, it's not looking good for the pro so far lol! Seems like you need big tyres to fill the arch gap, I don't like lol