Pics of dark red a3's?

jbaudi

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm not sure of the official colours name, but I'd love to see some pics of nice looking a3's in the dark red/ burgandy kinda colour as I have only ever seen bog standard one!?

I presume you mean garnet red? Mine is still a standard s-line, though not for much longer hopefully

These pictures don't do the car or the colour justice, but they're the only ones I have sorry

12324642.jpg

37725165.jpg

11971050.jpg

Top marks if you know what it refers too! ;)

I find garnet red always looks like a grandad colour when photographed, but I love it in the flesh

I'm a bit retarded when it comes to searching through forums, especially when viewing on stealth mode at work!! i typed it in but couldn't see his car anywhere.. don't suppose you've got a link have you mate?

yea ben that looks mint! The colour really does look good when it's polished up :)

any more?? they seem to be quite rare... I'm picking one up tomorrow so I can join the garnet red club!

I thought the dark red colour is called volcano red? I saw one today on the road and quite liked it.

I think volcano red replaced garnet red as a colour option (not sure of the year). They look similar though

picked mine up today.. looks really nice in the flesh, very happy with it!

Some more of my old 2.0T quattro. It was a lovely spec with Vienna leather, Bose, xenons, auto lights / wipers (miss them badly!) and roof rails. Bought it with 9k on the clock at 2.5 years old and sold it with on 23k (for my S3) at 4.5 years old. The next buyer really did get a minter.

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1105.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

...and with my Brilliant Red S3 for comparison:

IMG_23122.jpg