Bargain s3 on autotrader

Link doesnt work mate.
Does for my iPad

2007 AUDI S3 QUTTRO SPRINT BLUE HPI CLEAR WITH ALL THE EXTRA' S BUCKET SEATS HEATED SEATS FLAT BOTTOM BEST COLOUR XEON HEADLIGTHS DAY LIGHTS RING FOR FULL SPEC 3 Door Hatchback, Blue, Petrol, Manual, Trip computer, Front head restraints, Alloy wheels, Leather seat trim, Body coloured bumpers, Isofix child seat anchor points.ON THE ROAD. £11,495

Basically its a 2007 s3 with buckets, Fbsw, 69k in sprint blue and it's up for £11450, it's a really good buy for someone if it's all sound, hpi clear ect...

:crying: that makes me sad - my '57 plate Sprint Blue, 3Dr S3, without buckets but with RNSE and heated rear seats (why?!?) has just hit 79,000 miles - worth less that I thought. Seems like it'll take a little longer to save for that RS3.....

i really didnt realise you get one that cheap, i thought you were looking around 13k minimum for a high mileage one but it looks like you can get one for 11k, gona have to start saving!..

Good price but make sure it has had 40K Haldex service and bear in mind a one due at 80K and the Cambelt + Water Pump at 5 years. Also would need brake fluid at 40K + Aircon service. If so, then not a bad price.

Some cars are often too cheap for a good reason! I'm not saying this car is, but you need to see the car before deciding if its a bargain or not.

I think it's sold anyway.. Can't find it anywhere on autotrader....:shrug:

Some cars are often too cheap for a good reason! I'm not saying this car is, but you need to see the car before deciding if its a bargain or not.
Yep so true,stick with your instincts