Volks AutosChris Nott
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Not again.....

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon001 View Post
    Have a tech install it... Make sure no leaks. I spoke to APR and apparently there isn't any way to adapt the ECU for it so it's either the intakes fault or your ECU can't handle one... That's my understanding. Some cars are apparently very finicky.
    Think i solved the problem, I rushed to fit it the other day annd think I put one of the intake cones the wrong way.... Took my time tonight and installed it properly, about 2 hours. Done the screws for the MAF etc, jubiles are one tight, turned the car on, left it to warm up, went for a drive and seems all fine. Will go for a longer but slow drive tomorrow to see what happens. Fingers crossed
    Kelza likes this.

2. # ADS
    ADS

S.
    5th Gear

Status
    great news ilim!!!
    s3 Ibis White ... Build Thread

/ Black Grill / FbMfSw / Sunroof / Hill Hold / Armrest / Black Leather-Alcantara interior / Rear Parking Sensors / Heated Seats / Folding Mirrors / Cruise / Rns-e mk2 // ttrs-Brembo Brakes / 12mm spacers / Forge Short + Side Shift / 42dd's / ITG CAI / GfB DV+ / Forge Catch Can / Milltek TBE / Forge Twin IC/ Autotech HpFp / H&R ARB's / WALK / KW v3's / RS4 fpr / Loba&Sachs clutch / Revo Stage 2+ / ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12