which lights??

Jonny 2.0T

Reaction score
As the title says, which lights should i go for, im between 09 or 11's for my 07 silver a3, just carnt decide weather 11's may be too dark or not?? cheers all

I've got 09s on my silver and love them. Like you say 11s are just a bit too dark for my liking. Would suit another colour more!

go for the 11's if theyre too dark ill have em off ya for whatever your 09's cost ya

I think 09s would look better on a silver one, seen a few new silver ones with the darker ones and they dont look as nice imo

09's 10000%.
I've seen a silver A3 with 09's and a silver A3 with 11's side by side and the 09's looked much better. Obviously it's down to individual taste but after seeing the two I went for the 09's.
Also if your car has the red 'T' after the '2.0' badge then although small, it matches the lights nicely.

paullie there already sold, nevermind! ads think im guna go 09's will look much better i think, as for the T badge its the same colour as the 2.0 badge, cheers

That's a shame, Jonny :(. You should get NHN (Nigel) on the case for you. He gives by far the best deal and top notch service on these lights, with delivery to your door :wub: xx

Great stuff, Jonny! Nigel's THE man, ..your new lights will look amazing! :wub: xx