No fogs, no brake lights, no rear parking sensors!!! HELP ANYONE

Steves A3 140

Reaction score
Hi guys, my rear parking sensors finally packed up several months ago after going quite then load then finally silence... I took it to the garage i bought the car from as it still had warrenty and they told me that the sensors were the least of my worries as the driverside rear light cluster had stopped working and my fog lights as well.... Not good. They wouldnt fix the issue as it wasnt a componant failure, they believe its a wiring break and this isnt covered!

If anyone could help me with finding this break or know of any common areas where this happens i would be massively greatfull. Im probably gonna have to get an auto electrician to take a look at it but as i have didly squat money at the moment (like most of us) any guidance might help me save some pennies.

Thanks
Steve.
54 a3 sportback. 140 2.0tdi.

I would start to have a look behind the right hand side of the boot trim. thats where the PDC controller is and the cables for the rear cluster. also just check to see if your rear wiper is working and still has water coming out as it may be that the pipe for the rear washer has split and has caused the area behind that boot trim to get wet. the pipe itself lives under the roof liner if i am correct just above of that location on the right side of the boot.
you should also get the car scanned with VCDS as well just to see what the errors show up as.