Audi sound system, what to go for?

Zak0123

Reaction score
Hi guys, I know there are loads of threads on this subject so I apologise, just want some opinions! Got my A3 today (A WOOHOO!) and already looking at the sound system, its come with the basic chorus sound system with no rear speakers. Im looking for something with a bit of bang but am not fussed about it being massive, had a Sony head unit in my last car with aftermarket front, standard rears speakers and a sub.

What are your guys opinion? Do I need to upgrade the system and add speakers, go aftermarket or RNSE? Key for me is iPod or aux in, full iPod intergration would be amazing, obviously want to keep steering wheel controls, and sat nav would be a plus but not desperate. Not too sure on budget at the moment but am willing to fork out a bit for something quality, thanks all!!

Last edited:
Any ideas guys? Would be good to get some back speakers in as they're not included with the chorus system :sadlike: Does anyone know if you can install them and run them off of chorus? or would I need to change the head unit