N8 Fan Club - VMR 710 (19's)

darren_wheeler

Reaction score
Sometimes fewer words are better. Im sure most of you are now well accustomed to the impeccable level of service, quality of work and extra attention to detail that comes when dealing with N8 Nathan Kowalski.

All round top guy, who cant be recommended enough and your nuts if you dont have this guy on Speed Dial.

Enough of the brown nosing, but yet another happy customer.

They are now are now Graphite Satin

Appreciation well deserved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Juicy Jen, Paullie, ~RS~ and 1 other person
Car looks fantastic!! Beautifully set up and sits down perfectly.... :wub:'in the wheels

How long till refurb? Don't go there,

They are

VMR 710's
8x19
et45

Thanks

Lol I think you read bloblob's post wrong :laugh: he was asking how long the refurb took and how much it cost if I'm not mistaken

Lol I think you read bloblob's post wrong :laugh: he was asking how long the refurb took and how much it cost if I'm not mistaken
Ahh, ok, got it now. I have had them done for a while as I have had my winters on. Probably allow 2 weeks, they weren't in a bad way, but I just fancied a change. Cost wise varies from £60 to £75 a wheel in my experience dependent on the amount of work involved. Some will be cheaper but I only ever aim at the best.

Hope that covers all angles.

cheers lad :friends: yep thats what i was asking.

Darren, the wheels look mint !!! car looks to be at just the right height for me :thumbsup:

Wheels and car look awesome, Darren! Couldn't agree more with every word you say about N8 and the exceptional service he offers his customers. Top notch work yet again! :wub: xx

Reactions: N8
The finish and colour look amazing especially against the white paintwork, great work!

Just had another look and it's a nice set up that good work mate!

Are you on coilovers? Which ones... Hows it ride like?

I joined the fan club some time ago and have the limited edition doll for my dashboard :)

Anything over 40mph it cries mama and wets it's self :lmfao:

I'm in the N8 fan club too not for wheels but for my :wub: v-maxx coilies I bought ages ago they are still spot on now and I still love the ride on them soooo comfortable even after 15k , also have to agree he is a top bloke had a few things off him and not had any problems at all :wub:

:wub: Beautiful car bump!

Didn't say what suspension you have and how it rides at that height...

As others have said, N8 is a top bloke and does great work.....those wheels look fantastic on your car.....always liked the looks of the 710's..
:hubbahubba:
As RS says, the ride height LOOKS fantastic, but that has got to have a pretty firm ride unless it is on air ?.

It sure is N8 it's a beauty! Must look even better in person... What suspension is he running N8? Air??