RS3 part numbers

~RS~

Reaction score
:eyebrows: anybody feeling brave enough to do the RS3 conversion!

Bonnet -8P0823 029E - €299.88

Right Wing - 8P0821 022BGRU - €773.50
Left Wing - 8P0821 021BGRU - €773.50
Lock carrier - 8P0805 588M- €374.85
Bumper - € 803.25
Impact beams - 8P0807 113H - €129.71
Grille- 8P0853 651DMOJ - €660.45
Air inlet grill - 8P0807 681AJT94/T948P0807 682L
Roof spoiler: 8P4827 933B
Diffuser: 8P4807 521L
Grille: 8P0853 651D
RS3 lettering on the front: 8P0853 736C
rear lettering: 8P0853 740
Ventilation grille on the left: 8P0807 681AJ
Ventilation grille on the right: 8P0807 682L
Spoiler middle - bottom: 8P0807 110F
Spoiler for the rear bumper: 8P4807 521L
Undercover left leg: 8P4853 859
Under the right leg panel: 8P4853 860
RS3 logo/ sticker: 8P0419 685
Wheel house on the left:8P0821 171H
Wheel house right:8P0821 172H
Matt aluminum spoiler below the bumper: 8P0 807 110 F AP6

Plaque RS3
8P0 419 685

Sill left outside the front
8P4 853 491 L 01C
satin black
€66.10.

Right outside the front door sill
8P4 853 492 L 01C
satin black
€66.10.

Sill rear left outside
8P4 853 557 L 01C
satin black
€47.25.

Sill right outside the back
8P4 853 558 L 01C
satin black
€47.25.

Chrome lettering "RS3"
8P0 853 740 ZZZ
€13

am trying tp find this bit of the RS3 ;

KGrHqNHJCsE9imUBPYVsCCl2w_12.jpg

KGrHqRHJBwE9GNQfKYBPTOnrp16g_12.jpg

8P4807377C

8P4807378C

Not 100% sure but try those mate

Here's what it looks like without bumper on

img0080kx4.jpg

^^ Obviously not an RS3 though! :p

Sorry bro no prices for those bits. I can't remember the PN for the one's on my car but I'll have a look for my receipt and post em up if I can find it

~RS~ I guess you won't be doing this then ? I ain't goner lie ..If I had a sport-back I would .....No word of A lie...:yes:

You should At least Buy an RS3 Spoiler .....I mean You Are RS ...Get it .:lmfao: ~RS~ ..lol Especial now that you ain't got a Spoiler. :eyebrows:

Lol, don't air me out bro :eyebrows: I was just thinking about getting the spoiler and rear diffuser, seen the diffuser on ebay.de brand new £150 haven't checked price @ TPS yet though. As my rear spoiler is now god knows where :( and Amar's SB back end is :wub: I'm seriously considering it.

Not gonna do the ful conversion although I thought about it a couple times.... Not to a TDi anyway mate ;) on a 2.0TFSi now..... well that's another thread entirely and I don't wanna show all my cards just yet ;)

Amar how much did you pay for the spoiler and diffuser mate?

Oh man (excuse the turbo post) TPS just told me tailgate spoiler is about £367 pre vat and discount :motz:I think this is because it can be adjusted from inside the car.... Guess it's back to ebay.de :eyebrows:

Oh man (excuse the turbo post) TPS just told me tailgate spoiler is about £367 pre vat and discount :motz:I think this is because it can be adjusted from inside the car.... Guess it's back to ebay.de :eyebrows:

Rareeeeeeeeeee adjusted ....Never knew that...I bet it's nothing like the TT Spoiler Auto POP Up Or the S5...

Geeeeez amar u took the plunge and dropped £450 on it, fair play to you mate... Wouldn't expect any less from the dude with the biggest kahunas on ASN :salute: still can't believe you chopped your roof off!! Lmfao, I gotta admit though I was very tempted and seen a panoramic roof on ebay hahaaaa!

Just like I'm very tempted to do the RS3 conversion :eyebrows: watch this space!

hmm wen i choped the roof of i was like erum erum erum what am i doing, but it worked out at the end :D, i needed to change the looks of the car make it more noticeble but the panoramic roof took the attention away from the rs3 bits lol.

yea i seen that roof for sale was it 900 or someting, should had got it, i wouldnt mind doin a project like that agen :D

hmm intersting will keep an eye on you ;)

Hi guys sorry for buttin in abe spoke to amar to got a sportback s3 pan roof prob xenons wantin to do the rs on it but it's a lot of money do u no if the bumpers are bigger on the rs at the back or would the bottom defusser fit straight on ? Would luv the seats too :icon_thumright:

if your after the bottom diffuser its not a stright fit, it requires alot of cutting to make it fit.

yeap thats correct i have a sline bumper with a s3 diffuser modded to take the rs3, i cant rember how much i got mine for am sure rich knos the price, when i get time il dig out my invoces and check for you.

Anybody know if the material used on the wings is repairable if only light damage? Sorry if this is a stupid Q!

Awesome, i would love to have your rear end :p (the car) It really suits the akoya car i think, what did you did re: the exhaust?

Chris

Ok, nice car looks great and hope mine will be 1/2 as good!!, have you got genuine s3 skirts aswell because i can't seem to find out how much they cost anywhere?

Chris

Ze germans :D lol, were saying about €9 but I didn't know if google translate had got it right or not

thats probably the cheapest part on the whole conversion...

Rich has anyone in germany done the whole conversion yet? where did you get all the info from? i want to see pics

Take a look at this rs3 replica 1st on I have seen on eBay few weeks ago
AUDI S3 QUATTRO GREY | eBay

I seen this when it was an s3 as I bought his old s3 alloys last year and he was saying that he was going to make it like rs3, he said he had been quoted 1.5k for the front bumper complete from Audi.

Wow someone was quick off the mark, I'm officially inspired! 1.5K complete sounds around the right price tbf. I missed the bumper skin on ebay.de today, went for £250. You snooze u loose, auction ended @ 7am, had small minor scuff and a crack.

Thanks for the link mate!

Take a look at this rs3 replica 1st on I have seen on eBay few weeks ago
AUDI S3 QUATTRO GREY | eBay

I seen this when it was an s3 as I bought his old s3 alloys last year and he was saying that he was going to make it like rs3, he said he had been quoted 1.5k for the front bumper complete from Audi.

wow i love the seats in that car! and it looks like a tidy upgrade.

Do you know if they will fit mate?

Worth a shot for the sake of £17

not sure at all but yh thats the part numbers... though boydie remember thats from the RS3 which is a sportback, not sure if there is a difference with the actual part but may not fit onto your 3 door.

not sure at all but yh thats the part numbers... though boydie remember thats from the RS3 which is a sportback, not sure if there is a difference with the actual part but may not fit onto your 3 door.

The arches are the same. It is only different around the base of the rear lights at the bumper.

I have a few bits gathered up now that I want to order from TPS so I will go in and enquire!

So do you have to buy the whole rear wheel liner or do you add the rs3 part ontop of the existing wheel liner?

Chris

Ok so ordered these bits:

2f85121a.jpg

They arrived the other day and thought, "****, what have I got myself in for!" lol

9a843886.jpg

874319e3.jpg

b03c320f.jpg

But after seeing the first picture I posted it now makes sense. Looks like a bumper off job.

It looks like it from the pictures but not sure yet as I havent had the chance to get at the car :( maybe this weekend but I am pretty busy with a fitness contest all weekend.