car left factory

Fair play mate, mine is being built next week and I was told about 3 weeks once it's been built until I get it?

Not long now! Enjoy,

Si

Sportback, Black Edition, Brilliant red 6speed 170 quattro, comfort pack, folding mirrors, roof rails, no badges, high beam assist, tyre pressure monitor and non smoking pack :thumbsup:

:yes: Got an email today to say my car has left the factory and is in transit, how long does it usually take until delivery ?

Usual around a couple a weeks. It goes by train to Emden in Northern German and then by ship to either Grimsby or Sheerness depending on where you dealer is located. From the dock it goes by transporter to your dealer. Your dealer will be able to tell from their computer system where it is any time.

Sportback, Black Edition, Brilliant red 6speed 170 quattro, comfort pack, folding mirrors, roof rails, no badges, high beam assist, tyre pressure monitor and non smoking pack :thumbsup:

Nice spec mate!

I heard last week some of the delays have been down to transport on transporters due to a large one going belly up. Not sure how true this is but hey.

Si