Fed up with the unwelcome cold free shower

Graham89

Derv Perv
Reaction score
Since fitting my wind deflectors I have not had any free showers from the roof after its rained. Happy days. I'll try an upload some pics later. For £30 delivered Team Heko ones.

Since fitting my wind deflectors I have not had any free showers from the roof after its rained. Happy days. I'll try an upload some pics later. For £30 delivered Team Heko ones.

Do you have a link matey? I'm well up for these!

Cheers

I have to keep the windows shut ,as the girlfriend just keeps moaning its too cold..happy days lol :)

Reactions: bigmoylan

I'm with you on this mate, have to pull my mirror in each morning to get the car out from down the side of the house - was sick of water going all over my arm and inside my car. Fitted some Team Heko's on the front and I've not once had a problem since! Happy days indeed :)

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Graham89

I can second this.../QUOTE]

I'll interested in these as well

I think they are brilliant. First car I have put them on. It is handy especially as I like to have my window open a fraction all the time for fresh air and in the rain you can have window open about 2 inches without any water coming in. Also when you spray the washer jets it stops all the screenwash going down the side windows.

I like them but they do have a few issues.

1. The air flow sounds rubbish when you get 50/60+
2. They are not designed for 2012 wing mirrors. I have up and in electric mirrors and they squash into the deflectors. Gonna have to trim them slightly.

All that being said, I do like how they look on my car!

Few pics.

63f5e488.jpg

---

1145b9c5.jpg

---

2357d02a.jpg