Buying LUK DMF/Release Bearing/Bolts from UK. Where From to Ship O/S?

NCRAW

Reaction score
Hi All,

Settling on the Sachs SRE kit with DMF, I have started getting some quotes and I have found that it is best to buy the clutch plate and face direct from SRE website but the prices for the LUK DMF and release bearing are too high there and forget about it in Aus, here we have to sell both kidneys just for the bolts :)

I have found that buypartsby.co.uk have awesome prices but I can't find an email address to ask if they ship overseas, not even on their ebay store. Does anyone have their email or knows of another trusty store/shop that I can buy from? Happy to help the British economy :)

Appreciate your help on the matter. I really need this clutch soon as I need to do this before my suspension. I might even get the subframe assembly bolts as I have dropped mine twice before.

Also speak to amd as they could sort you out with a clutch..Also worth speaking to the forums sponsers ..
undefined

Loba also make SMF only I believe correct? I'm a bit concerned going SMF when I'm not going any higher than stage 2+ APR. Its my daily and im very anal about noises and vibrations so prefer more oem feel in terms of vibrations.

You are champ mate, thanks for all the links. Will have a look. I have even asked Sachs if they can supply their DMF with the kit. Might be lucky and get one thorugh them cheaper.

Yeah dmf are better as a daily driver...:)

oh yes hehe but i dont think we need this one. I wish more manufacturers made DMFs though. There is a local company here called CI (Clutch Industries) which makes a DMF kit (I think they use oem DMFs though).

Hi,yeah this is true ,as most are smf now..:)You doing new engine mounts especialty the lower mount..