Sprint blue touch up stick?

nluk100

Reaction score
Noticed a small stonechip on the leading edge of the bonnet a few weeks ago so ordered a touch up stick from fleabay. When it turned up it was the wrong colour (more like denim blue), they sent me another one and it was the same!

So now I'm looking for an OEM touch up stick - I've heard that the Seat speed blue is the same paint code as sprint blue LZ5F.

Anyone confirmed this, or have one lying around after selling up?

Ta!

Noticed a small stonechip on the leading edge of the bonnet a few weeks ago so ordered a touch up stick from fleabay. When it turned up it was the wrong colour (more like denim blue), they sent me another one and it was the same!

So now I'm looking for an OEM touch up stick - I've heard that the Seat speed blue is the same paint code as sprint blue LZ5F.

Anyone confirmed this, or have one lying around after selling up?

Ta!

I picked up my IBIS white touch up stick from the dealers today. £6.30 or something. Comes with clear coat too. Brush provided is crap, its too thick. Get a tiny paint brush on them.

The dealers definitely do them. not too bad value either! for the stealers!!

Expect to pay a little more for yours as my Ibis is a solid colour which is cheaper. But it wont be much more :)

Hawfords mix up stick if you give them the paintcode and its a good match on ones ive bought in the past but as already stated stealer is the best option for a match, nice colour though and shake it well.

Audi do not do a touch up stick for what ever reason for sprint blue! Both paint and laquer come in a spray can!!!

God knows what Audi expect SB owners to do when it comes to touch up their paint!

I would use a pin or a very fine brush after spraying some paint into a small cup.