New Member help needed Brake discs size A3 1.9tdie 2007

Ashto

Reaction score
Hi all.

New member here, not long had my first audi an A3 5dr 1.9tdie 2007 and i am having a few problems trying
to determine the rear brake disc size. The outer edge of my disc looks like its not being touched by any pad so is rusting and
coming apart. I have searched the web and i am getting mixed results from 232mm, 255mm and bigger.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi all.

New member here, not long had my first audi an A3 5dr 1.9tdie 2007 and i am having a few problems trying
to determine the rear brake disc size. The outer edge of my disc looks like its not being touched by any pad so is rusting and
coming apart. I have searched the web and i am getting mixed results from 232mm, 255mm and bigger.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Need your VIN to be certain. However, I have never had a car where the brake disc is completely covered by the pad. When you say coming apart, do you mean a bit of rust ? If so then no problem, that is normal.

On the edge of the disc rust has formed and the face of the discs is coming off.

In the inside cover of your service book you will have a load of PR numbers and you will have one that is 1K? (D,Q,Z etc.)

Which one is it ?