Arrival

• Thread starter imported_TuffLittleUnit
  • Start date
I

imported_TuffLittleUnit

At last I can change my signature - car arrived yesterday.

First impressions:
- Ebony black and 16 spoke alloys go well together
- Grey Matrix interior looks nice and airy with additional light from Open Sky - exceeds expectations /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
- Open Sky itself is a little smaller than I expected. Glad this is a company car and I didn't shell out the full £1050 on it or I may have been disappointed. Kids love it though.
- For some reason I seemed to get a bonus Audi first aid kit?
- Engine is much smoother and quieter than the 2.0 TDi in the loan Golf I had
- Found the kickdown on the motorway last night: thought I'd broken the accelerator when the pedal suddenly "notched" down further!!!

Will post picks (and vids if asked for) over the weekend if it stops pi55ing down with rain.

[ QUOTE ]
At last I can change my signature - car arrived yesterday.

First impressions:
- Ebony black and 16 spoke alloys go well together
- Grey Matrix interior looks nice and airy with additional light from Open Sky - exceeds expectations /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
- Open Sky itself is a little smaller than I expected. Glad this is a company car and I didn't shell out the full £1050 on it or I may have been disappointed. Kids love it though.
- For some reason I seemed to get a bonus Audi first aid kit?
- Engine is much smoother and quieter than the 2.0 TDi in the loan Golf I had
- Found the kickdown on the motorway last night: thought I'd broken the accelerator when the pedal suddenly "notched" down further!!!

Will post picks (and vids if asked for) over the weekend if it stops pi55ing down with rain.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif