Got it finally!!!!!!!!!!

RevoKev

in the fast lane
Reaction score
Website
www.revotechnik.com
Well finally picked up my Sline Sportback on Friday morning...... Im happy as a pig in shi.t! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I know, I nearly cried only there was someone with me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Anyone know anywhere in Ireland that does alloy repair or is it worth getting done?

[/ QUOTE ]

Where about are you based?

I got my first scratch polished out by a chap in autosmart 70 quid wasn’t a cheap job but he brought the wheel back to new + did the job outside my workplace.

What engine did you get?

Nail file and a touch up stick.
£70!!! -you might kerb it again next week.

Yep Tibbs call Noel/Shane 087 2071047

Used them twice before (same company Baz is talking about IIRC).

Oh and well done on kerbing it not even being a week old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the congrats lads! Just dropped it off at the dealers this morning, the fu*kin front wipers are gone arseways on it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gifIf it isn't one thing its the other!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I'll give it a clean and take some pics and post them later tonite. Still infatuated with the car though!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Spent last nite cleaning it so it was too dark to get some really good pics but here's a few taken in the dark anyway!! I think the first one is pretty cool tbh!

DSC00627.JPG

DSC00629.JPG

DSC00632.JPG

DSC00633.JPG

DSC00634.JPG

As for the spec here it is:

Sportback Ambition 1.6fsi (thanks to vrt and insurance for that one!)

Ebony Black
M/F Steering Wheel
Front Centre Arm Rest
Isofix/Airbag De-activation
Chorus Stereo/Bose Soundsystem
Aluminium Inlays
Heated Seats
Xenons
Storage Package
Winter Package
Parking Sensors
Interior Lights Package
Sline Sports Plus Package

Thanks to VRT!? Thanks to yourself ya mean!! That's a fair list of extras you've got there...

I spent 9K on extras on mine Tibbs...madness in a country like ours.

Go on the Limerick!

[ QUOTE ]
The pics are coming slightly blurry and very dark.

Or is this just me.

[/ QUOTE ]

What pics?