Dent in boot, Pi**ed off!!

Josh84

Reaction score
Hi all, went to morrisons this aft, got back to car and theres a nice dent about the size of a golf ball on the boot just to the left of the audi rings. Must of been a good whack because its very noticeable. How can someone dent your car that high up and not mark any of the bumper or anything else?
Anyone reccommend any good repairers in the leeds area? it hasnt cracked the paint so im thinking it might be able to be sucked out or whatever it is they do.
Really ****** off tonight, wish id of seen who did it. If anyone can tell me how to upload pics on here ill put one up.
Thanks.

Just Dents or Dentmaster are great. I've had parking dings done without a mark on the paint! Amazing to watch. :icon_thumright:

Thanks for the replies. Will try upload a pic tomorrow. Fangio, are these national companies, and would they cover leeds if theyre not?

Newsflash: Some people are total bell-ends and need battering.

I'm nowhere near you, but I found an independent guy who did some dent work for me on ym 3 series and was really chuffed with the results, so hopefully that will reassure you it can be done...

Sorry to hear this, Fella :(. Don't know how people can live with themselves doing this to someone's car and not letting on. I hope that whoever did this to your car has the same lack of respect shown to them some day and see how they like it. I HATE supermarket/retail park car parks with a vengeance. Hope you get it fixed soon. :wub: xx

sounds like a towbar on the back of a 4x4 if its high up with no damage elsewhere?!

sorry to hear about it though mate, absolute nobs. Ive come back to my old car before to find a nice long scratch on my front bumper in a carpark