Having had my fuel injectors and loom replaced due to a recall at audi my car is not behaving very well and is lacking power, i dont know if this is due to the injectors or if something else has reared its ugly head,
this is on a 2008 2.0 tdi 170 with 40k
1) sometimes struggles to start if ive not started for a day or two
2) if it struggles it judders for about 30 seconds
3) listening under the bonnet theres a little intermittent tinkling noise
4) sometimes when cold it is hesitant and feels boggy
5) the car seems lacking in power
6) the car seems to be slow in dropping revs
7) when cold if i rev up from 800-1000 rmp and back off it jolts the car
8) when i accelerate from cold (not harsh) it seems to run on once the clutch has been depressed.
Any ideas where to look, ive taken the pipework off today and the turbo feels ok not to much slack spins ok no sign of wear on the intake blades,
any help would be brilliant if not could you reccomend a specialist or would you reccomend i take it back to the audi dealer.