Audi A3 Rear led lights anyone got any for sale?

djlazerblue

Reaction score
looking for the new rear lights, prices if you got any please

yep I have some. going £10,000.00 with a free car. let me know if your interested ? :whistle2:

thought i had a on spec buyer then! :p when i'm not sure to sell as yet

i just got his reply from the seller:

Dear itwasntme187,

currently there are difficulties in our delivery of this product. Therefore, we have raised the price of hard to avoid that the item is purchased on eBay.

Once the item is ready for delivery, we will revise the offer price of this fixed-price item.

If you observe this eBay listing for a long time already in this price range, you may also direct our disposition (Tel: (030) 8866788-66 or info@autoteilemann.de) surveys to expected date of delivery.

If you're not in a hurry and are interested in this product, you can "observe Offer" the offer just about the eBay mark function.
Once the price will change (usually falls off the first digit in the price) information on eBay here. Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Veronique Koldewey

Autoteilemann GmbH
Tel.: +49 (30) 8866788 - 66
Fax: +49 (30) 8866788 - 22

Autoteilemann GmbH
Kurfürstendamm 237
10719 Berlin
Geschäftsführer: Maik Malinowski, Burkhard Rupprecht
Handelsregister: Berlin HR 100448 B
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Ust.-IdNr.: DE 812 524 102

- autoteilemann

Ive been looking at these lights since it was first posted on the forums. I dont know whats stopping me from buying them!

Although will have to wait a bit longer as cant reaaallly justify £999 for the lights! :undwech:

Ive been looking at these lights since it was first posted on the forums. I dont know whats stopping me from buying them!

Although will have to wait a bit longer as cant reaaallly justify £999 for the lights! :undwech:

LOOL! im sure if you think about it enough you could justify it :p
go on... get it

3 door for me, they are classy i like them are they all led bulbs