hole in itg silicone hose?

S.

Save the manuals
Reaction score
had a look today because intake sounded weird and i found that there is a hole on the 90° itg hose made by one connector near the battery box. what should i do? can i order only that part? or maybe fix it with something? would it affect on performance?

i'm already booked for oil change service tomorrow and for HPFP, rs4 FPR and Revo stage 2+ day after so need that fixed ASAP!

Hi mate try some black gaffa, duck tape , mine was rubbing ,next to a connecter under screen , i just used tape, and covered the connection with hard card ,... :)

when i did fit the intake i've tried to make as much clearance as possible so it wouldn't happen but seems that engine moves a lot. it wasn't actually that frame that sticks out the problem but the end of the connector. think i'll use some patch and glue.. annoying.

Hi yes very , i,ve not connect the itg to the engine as this usually snaps off , would also like to know if a new piece of silicone hose can be bought ,, there was a thread on this a while back ,i think warren started it , showing where it rubs....

The thread was started by me. I had the same issue. Fixed with a bike tube repair patch, bit of hard foam then some gaffa tape. Also put 2 extra jubile clips to keep the hose pulled down on the alloy tube and out of the way of the connector. :)

Sorry silky think i,m going do that with mine ,tube repair patch..:)