Monster MotorsportEM Tuning
    S.
    5th Gear

Status

Question hole in itg silicone hose?

had a look today because intake sounded weird and i found that there is a hole on the 90° itg hose made by one connector near the battery box. what should i do? can i order only that part? or maybe fix it with something? would it affect on performance?

i'm already booked for oil change service tomorrow and for HPFP, rs4 FPR and Revo stage 2+ day after so need that fixed ASAP!
    s3 Ibis White ... Build Thread

/ Black Grill / FbMfSw / Sunroof / Hill Hold / Armrest / Black Leather-Alcantara interior / Rear Parking Sensors / Heated Seats / Folding Mirrors / Cruise / Rns-e mk2 // ttrs-Brembo Brakes / 12mm spacers / Forge Short + Side Shift / 42dd's / ITG CAI / GfB DV+ / Forge Catch Can / Milltek TBE / Forge Twin IC/ Autotech HpFp / H&R ARB's / WALK / KW v3's / RS4 fpr / Loba&Sachs clutch / Revo Stage 2+ / ...

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Hi mate try some black gaffa, duck tape , mine was rubbing ,next to a connecter under screen , i just used tape, and covered the connection with hard card ,...

S.
    5th Gear

Status
    when i did fit the intake i've tried to make as much clearance as possible so it wouldn't happen but seems that engine moves a lot. it wasn't actually that frame that sticks out the problem but the end of the connector. think i'll use some patch and glue.. annoying.

/ Black Grill / FbMfSw / Sunroof / Hill Hold / Armrest / Black Leather-Alcantara interior / Rear Parking Sensors / Heated Seats / Folding Mirrors / Cruise / Rns-e mk2 // ttrs-Brembo Brakes / 12mm spacers / Forge Short + Side Shift / 42dd's / ITG CAI / GfB DV+ / Forge Catch Can / Milltek TBE / Forge Twin IC/ Autotech HpFp / H&R ARB's / WALK / KW v3's / RS4 fpr / Loba&Sachs clutch / Revo Stage 2+ / ...

Status
    Hi yes very , i,ve not connect the itg to the engine as this usually snaps off , would also like to know if a new piece of silicone hose can be bought ,, there was a thread on this a while back ,i think warren started it , showing where it rubs....

Is loving his new 8V S3!

Status
    The thread was started by me. I had the same issue. Fixed with a bike tube repair patch, bit of hard foam then some gaffa tape. Also put 2 extra jubile clips to keep the hose pulled down on the alloy tube and out of the way of the connector.
    S3 8V Sportback Stronic, Estoril Blue Crystal Effect, Black Interior, Adaptive Cruise with Stop & Go & Pre Sense, Super Sports Seats with Electric Lumber, LED Headlights, Interior Lighting Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy Glass, Comfort Package, Technology Package with Audi Connect, Advance Key, Folding Door Mirrors, Extended Mono.Pur Interior, Front and Rear Parking Sensors, Audi Sound System.

Build Thread Here!

Status
    Sorry silky think i,m going do that with mine ,tube repair patch..

Is loving his new 8V S3!

Status
    You can see the tape and extra clips in the pic here: Silky's S3...
    S3 8V Sportback Stronic, Estoril Blue Crystal Effect, Black Interior, Adaptive Cruise with Stop & Go & Pre Sense, Super Sports Seats with Electric Lumber, LED Headlights, Interior Lighting Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy Glass, Comfort Package, Technology Package with Audi Connect, Advance Key, Folding Door Mirrors, Extended Mono.Pur Interior, Front and Rear Parking Sensors, Audi Sound System.

Build Thread Here!

S.
    5th Gear

Status
    fixed :D