A bit of wrapping

RobRS

Reaction score
Hi,

Just thought I’d share with you the results of some wrapping I had done to my jaffa.
I had to roof, roof spoiler & the front & rear lower valances wrapped in gloss black.
Now all I need is a black S3 badge for the rear & maybe some black rings on the front…
I know some of you may not agree with my decision, but I think it finishes the look of the car off. :cool:

S3b_1.jpg

S3b_2.jpg

S3b_3.jpg

S3b_4.jpg

Cheers,

Yeah, looking at it, I think you guy's are right.
However, I think I'll pass stretching some tights over the existing ones! Lol.
So next, on list, besides a black S3 badge will be some facelift rear lights.

Cheers,

Can't tell from the pics how good the quality of finish is, but I think it looks awesome with the black wheels and grill. If you're going for the full look, then do the rings black too. What about the mirror caps tho? I know they're specific to the S3, but being the only silver parts left they kinda look out of place.

I like the chrome centre caps as they compliment the side mirrors and break up the murdered out look. The roof is spot on and gives it the open sky look. The only comment is the black rings on the rear. They would look better to me in chrome to match the theme. Front rings chrome, side mirrors chrome, centre caps chrome; so rear should be chrome. I have tried to find a black S3 badge with the same size as the original but have not found a source. I just bought a new one and painted it black. Anyways, great looking car!!

Ceramic black finish muffler tips look nice IMO too. I have gone for them on my new motor.. Not 100% convinced about the black rings front or rear, I kinda like them to be the only bit to still stand out