2.0T service indicator

I

imported_Skywalker

I have now done 3800 miles and my service indicator is saying a service is due in 7300 miles. I thought this would have gone up by now but it keeps going down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif.

What's everyone else's 2.0Ts saying?

[ QUOTE ]
I have now done 3800 miles and my service indicator is saying a service is due in 7300 miles. I thought this would have gone up by now but it keeps going down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif.

What's everyone else's 2.0Ts saying?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you doing LOTS of short journeys, especially from cold ?.

Not excessive amounts. My routine hasn't changed and in my old 1.8TQ I used to get an 18k service interval.

Click the button under the right indicator stalk (assuming you have DIS) and then go to CHECK and then click SERVICE

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Cheers for that - will have a look tonight.

I had a courtesy car without DIS the other day. It felt v odd - like the car had stopped talking to me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Click the button under the right indicator stalk (assuming you have DIS) and then go to CHECK and then click SERVICE

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Or easier still, just pull the right hand knob in the instrument cluster. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Steve,
If most of your journeys are short and from cold what MPG are you getting?

Mine is 2.0 FSI, done 1000 miles, mostly short journeys to work of about 5 miles. Shows about 520 days or 14300 miles to service. What does yours show in days?