Bonnet wrap thoughts? 2004, A3 TDI

Wats-on

Reaction score
Just wondering what people think on bonnet wraps, my car is in the dark grey, I'm going for the black de badged grills, and the bonnet has a fair few stone chips so was thinking about a matt black wrap for it.

What do you think?

Wrapping is cheaper and easier than respraying...
Matt black is nice, go for quality stuff and bubble free. i would suggest to sand and fill the chips up as they will be picked up when wrapped... If your not sure about buying wrap etc... get in touch with Damo.h on here

Ok thanks for the advice, I was wondering whether the chips would still show up. Won't be done just yet if I decide to but will post pictures if I get it done. Thanks

ive always wondered what the durability is of a wrap. say if someone was to key a wraped car

The wrap is quite durable in the sense of stone chips. As for keying, wrapping is like a sticker it would tear, u could peel it off and re-wrap which works out cheaper than a respray.

Reactions: deeman88
im looking to wrap mine soon, so very interested mate

Just received my de badged grill, out of interest anyone got an idea of how to get the standard one off? I have taken the torques head screws out of the top, and I'm pretty sure it just clipped in but cant get it off! Not to keen on snapping it off haha