check if xenons and bose fitted

deebow

Reaction score
Hi
seen a a3 that im looking to go see tomorrow but just wanted to know the sellers advised it got xeons and bose stereo fitted. how would i know fi this is the case. is there any tell tale signs i should be looking for
thanks

Bose on the speaker covers in the doors. The xenons will be super bright
+1 .... And the lights will power up when first switched on rather than snap to full brightness like a normal head bulb would

Think xenons require headlamp washers by law so also look for the pop up washer cutout in the bumper.

xenons have the glass ball sphere shape inside the headlight, I don't think normal lights do.

Xenons will warm up and auto-level when they're turned on, very obvious compared to standard lights. As for Bose, look for logo on the speaker grilles, and a lot of headunits will say Bose when they turn on (though not the RNS-E).

RNSe doesn't show BOSE when turning on that I've noticed. In fact, I don't think I've noticed it anywhere other than the door speakers and sound quality.

RNSe doesn't show BOSE when turning on that I've noticed. In fact, I don't think I've noticed it anywhere other than the door speakers and sound quality.

That's what I said, not RNS-E. The Concert and Syphony ones do, iirc.