Sky InsuranceChris Nott
    1st Gear

Status

I Just fitted Eibach Sportline springs.

I just fitted Eibach sportline springs, and I couldn't be happier! I don't find the ride height too low at all. I think its just right! And I can't believe that the ride is far more comfortable than standard. It feels firmer, but somehow less crashy and like they are far more in tune with the dampers. I would recommend them to anyone.
    2007 8P S-line 140 TDI BKD Sportback. Milltek De-cat, Cat-back, AMD remap, 312mm Brake conversion, Bose, Alcantra Leather, BT, Dark Headlining, Piano black trim, courtesy light pack.

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    I fitted some to my A4 about 6 weeks ago, along with bilstien shocks and I totally agree. The ride height it pretty perfect for my needs, lower by about 20mm but the ride is spot on. Like u say, firmer but more comfortable because of being less crashy.

2006 Audi A4 Sline
    AMD remap to 175bhp, bilstein Shocks with Eibach 30mm lowering springs, spacers to follow very soon (then finished)

1st Gear

Status
    How much did you pay and where did you get them from mate, just looking into getting something myself. Last time I had anything Eibach it was a few years ago on a Honda Accord with 18's and everytime I went over a hole in the road it felt like I had cracked my alloys they were that harsh, these sound a lot better!
    Wanted: A lottery win so i can afford all the mods i want!

Ads
    License to drive

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Orts View Post
    How much did you pay and where did you get them from mate, just looking into getting something myself. Last time I had anything Eibach it was a few years ago on a Honda Accord with 18's and everytime I went over a hole in the road it felt like I had cracked my alloys they were that harsh, these sound a lot better!
    If you're anywhere near an AMD they will supply/fit/align Eibachs for £300 all in.
    That's where I got mine done.

1st Gear

Status
    Im in Manchester?!
    Wanted: A lottery win so i can afford all the mods i want!

Ads
    License to drive

Status
    Check their website and see where their closest branch is.

1st Gear

Status
    I paid 100 quid for them on eBay. They had done about 500 miles, and looked almost new when I got them. I fitted them myself. The rears were easy, but the fronts were a bit fiddly. You need a second person when taking the strut in or out.

If your doing them yourself DPM performance, who is on here, sells them for about 170 quid.
    2007 8P S-line 140 TDI BKD Sportback. Milltek De-cat, Cat-back, AMD remap, 312mm Brake conversion, Bose, Alcantra Leather, BT, Dark Headlining, Piano black trim, courtesy light pack.

Ads
    License to drive

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Elgy View Post
    I paid 100 quid for them on eBay. They had done about 500 miles, and looked almost new when I got them. I fitted them myself. The rears were easy, but the fronts were a bit fiddly. You need a second person when taking the strut in or out.

If your doing them yourself DPM performance, who is on here, sells them for about 170 quid.
    Have you had your car laser aligned since fitting the springs?
    If not then you're gonna eat up your saving buying new tyres before not too long.

1st Gear

Status
    I only fitted them yesterday, I'm off to get the wheel alignment done today. Thanks