clean car

jay6392

Reaction score
well what a lovely day i thought why not clean the car and take some photos hope they are ok

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

they was taken with my iphone

Job well done. Cars looking great. :)

Looks good man! Get some tyre shine on there though :thumbsup:

Yeah I need to start getting some good cleaning stuff together really but thanks

head over to detailingworld.com between Audisport.net and there my wallet stay's empty most of the time.

thanks well have a look as i need to start looking at mods for mine any way

looks clean mate , looking at the bonnet it is in desperate need of a machine polish would look even better then

looks clean mate , looking at the bonnet it is in desperate need of a machine polish would look even better then

Great effort but as Fran mentioned some nice swirls and holograms on the paintwork....if you need any help pop a thread in the detailing section and take a look on our site for guides, advice and money off well know cleaning gear brands

Great effort but as Fran mentioned some nice swirls and holograms on the paintwork....if you need any help pop a thread in the detailing section and take a look on our site for guides, advice and money off well know cleaning gear brands
jen i think we need help we are always looking lol

jen I sent you a message on your web site as your down the road from my mum place i wanted to know how much to get the full works on the motor

Looks nice, same colour as mine I think, Lava Grey? I'm too lazy I take mine to a £5 hand car wash every month,they polish and clean it out really good. You gotta get rid of the alloys asap lol.

I take mine to a £5 hand car wash every month,they polish and clean it out really good
doubt it mate they cause so much damage to your cars paintwork because they are just after the money they don't give a s**te about your car , i see cars like it every single day with ruined paint

I drove past one of them car washes a few weeks ago, and some rich fool had his mega money Aston Martin volante being rubbed over with a dirty rag! Your car looks nice and clean but the holograming on the bonnet almost makes it look like brushed ally. Be warned though, spend too much time in the detailing section and you will become obsessed and a lot poorer quickly.

Yeah wheels are going save to get some s3 alloys like, not had the car long like so well get on top of it

Last edited:
doubt it mate they cause so much damage to your cars paintwork because they are just after the money they don't give a s**te about your car , i see cars like it every single day with ruined paint

commonly known as the "cash'n scratch"