NHN MY11 Rears

NavA3

Reaction score
i have sent a PM a couple of days ago as im trying to get some rear lights i sent a direct email also no really.

anyone no where he is?

thanks

I sent a PM a couple of weeks ago about Sat Nav in my A3 and got no reply... May be he is very busy?!

Get them from Audi there 93 all inc vat each side, I ordered some for mate other day. So 186 all in

I have no email from you recently Nav, resend & I'll deal with it.

Cruiser, sorry but I havnt seen that PM.

£186 is with a nice discount & is collection only, whereas my price is delivered to your door & is only £1 more than that price above, do the maths.

Forgot To say TPS Is £180 delivered to your door

Hi Nigel.

Ive sent you a couple of PMs about rear lights but no response... just wondered if youve received them? Happy to resend the PM or email you if needed.

Cheers,
Sach

Forgot To say TPS Is £180 delivered to your door

Which begs the question then if you prefer to pay as little as possible, why didnt you buy from TPS.

Hi Nigel.

Ive sent you a couple of PMs about rear lights but no response... just wondered if youve received them? Happy to resend the PM or email you if needed

On it now mate :)

You still in Italy mate?

Yes mate, but got access to everything, well at least I think I have lol.

That reminds me, TT cruise.

I have no email from you recently Nav, resend & I'll deal with it.

Cruiser, sorry but I havnt seen that PM.

£186 is with a nice discount & is collection only, whereas my price is delivered to your door & is only £1 more than that price above, do the maths.

Ok, no worries, I will resend it again :yes:

I also sent you a pm last week to which i had no reply, was regarding lights and something else. got the lights off someone else now

NAV lights all sorted, Sachen & Paul replied to, Cruiser sifting through your data now, sorry guys just seem to be inundated recently with untold PM's, was running at 2-300 now down to 72.

Getting there mate dont worry, was 2am when I finished & then didnt tbh as Issy then woke up at 3am screaming so daddy took over until 7am by which time I handed over to mummy, arrgghh got about 4 hours sleep if that.