Wednesday Arrival!!!

OutLore

VOIP Dude
Reaction score
Its coming early!! No, not Christmas (well, for me it is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) my mota is being delivered on Weds.... bit of a mix up as to where they are delivering it but I think it's all sorted now.

Only thing is I am instructing that day so I wont be able to cruise around in it all day - I have to wait til 5 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Original plan was to have it delivered to my Reading office, and then drive over there in the morning and take the long route back (You know, the 8 hour route :p)

So.... just a few more days!!!!

Then I have a week off to spend in it!!! (Well, birdie is coming over from the US so I'll have to make time for other stuff too, but then I suppose the car needs christening anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

Congrats. What's the full spec (including colour)?

Looks like an Audi bottleneck might be shifting. Got a call a couple of days ago confirming that my car will be delivered to me on Monday 23rd. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Congrats. What's the full spec (including colour)?

Looks like an Audi bottleneck might be shifting. Got a call a couple of days ago confirming that my car will be delivered to me on Monday 23rd. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

TDi DSG, Ebony, Xenons, Armrest, Symphony Bose, Interior light pack

I'm sure there was something else, but it's been so long now and my order is at work...

Can't complain about delivery really, requested date was the 16th, and the original delivery was 20th, but they shifted it to the 18th /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

When did you place the order for your car?

I ordered a very similar spec on the 19th March and I'm still waiting for a build date!

[ QUOTE ]
When did you place the order for your car?

I ordered a very similar spec on the 19th March and I'm still waiting for a build date!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ordered on 16th Feb - but mine is a lease car so I order it with my company, they order it with the Lease company, lease company orders it with Audi... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif