Expensive Audi Keys, make sure you insure them! :)

OVRA3

Reaction score
Just wanted to post in regards to having lost my house and car keys recently. I took out Homeserve Key Cover a few months ago, which for £3.50 a month has been awesome. Lost keys?? As long as they are on the fob they give you no problem. If they dont get handed in you can just make a claim, took 2 minutes and after 3 days if they dont turn up you go to Audi, pay for a new one and they re-emburse you within 5 days.... Really good and glad I have it, better than the £200+ to spend from your own pocket.

Just wanted to share as for the price per month its well worth it!

Cheers

James

Just wanted to post in regards to having lost my house and car keys recently. I took out Homeserve Key Cover a few months ago, which for £3.50 a month has been awesome. Lost keys?? As long as they are on the fob they give you no problem. If they dont get handed in you can just make a claim, took 2 minutes and after 3 days if they dont turn up you go to Audi, pay for a new one and they re-emburse you within 5 days.... Really good and glad I have it, better than the £200+ to spend from your own pocket.

Cheers

James

Thanks James, that is good to know. :)

Cheers

James

3.50 a month. I am sure you can get policies for £ 15 a year for this. even cheaper !! As I only have one key for the Audi I took one out.

I took one out aswell but was thinking with the policies being a pay and then claim basis do they not just try and fob you off once you've spent 200+ on a new key!?!

3.50 a month. I am sure you can get policies for £ 15 a year for this. even cheaper !! As I only have one key for the Audi I took one out.

I did look at some cheaper policies for cover but this one has no excess and isnt attahced to any othe policy, some of the other have certain limits as well in terms of claims value this one is up to £1500 a year, it also covers you if you lock your keys in your car!!! :) etc etc

I took one out aswell but was thinking with the policies being a pay and then claim basis do they not just try and fob you off once you've spent 200+ on a new key!?!

All good I was dubious about that as well, didnt fancy paying it out and not getting it back but so far so good. If you do only have the one key then this is a good option! ;-)