HELP!! Considering an 2.0 TDI Sline

MisterP

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm new on here, i have sold my Focus ST 170 and now have decided on an 2.0 TDI Sport/Sline.

I have always driven the older Volkswagen golfs and decided for a change to the focus Bad Idea.

Anyway, i have seen an Sline it has motor way miles 117K however the guy selling (trader) says he has a full stamped service history along with the cambelt and water pump both being changed. DSG. Full Sline leathers Bose sound system and the satnav/dvd thingy. so spec wise its carrying something more then the ones I have seen to date.

I am going to call the guy to see if the car has had the Transmission oil and filter changed and if so when. I am worried the guy will tell me he doesnt know. I dont want to drive all the way up to Yorkshire from Birmingham to find out its not been done or the DSG is rough etc.

Also what else is there that I should be looking out for.

Any help would be appreciated. I Need a Car ASAP so the search is now becoming frantic.

thanks in advance.

Looking at another cambelt and pump change at 120k aren't you?

Yea the first change was after 83000. Is it every 60000 pr 80000.

Also I was after any tips for things to look out for on a second hand one of these. Any help would've appreciated. Thanks