Back to the dealers for repairs ! on my new 3.2

I

imported_S_Line

Yep, its booked in next week.

THeres a rattling from the drivers side suspension.

Rattle rattle rattle !

Also the offside rear light cluster, the clear reverse lens is condensating inside.

But thats all thats wrong with it.

At leat the Audi dealer is collecting the car and returning it to me.
Saves me the hastle of taking it to them.

A bit on fortunate S_line, at least the dealer is sorting it for you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

S_Line,
I too have the dreaded rattle, although mine is more of a squeeke, chirp, clink. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
....Going in tomorrow to the stealer.

I sometimes think I have noisy suspension on my S-line but I really can't tell.
Compared with my A4 there's so much extra road noise and 'bump-thump' that I can't tell what's normal and what's not !
Do you get the noise over 'smooth' bumps (if you get my drift) or only over sharp bumps ?

It really shows on uneven road surfaces, i.e. concrete roads like on M42 jnctn 11 - 09. I first thought it was a bird chirping away....

Someone on here described the noise,that goes with the known shock problem,as a rubber ball bouncing around inside a plastic bottle.
Yours sounds different though,evidently.

yep its a metal noise you can hear only if you have the drivers window down, going down bumpy B roads, its as if a ring has come of the suspension strut and is bouncing up and down when going over bumps

[ QUOTE ]
Someone on here described the noise,that goes with the known shock problem,as a rubber ball bouncing around inside a plastic bottle.

[/ QUOTE ]

he-he, glad I made an impression /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif