How to install genuine Audi A3 parking sensors to cars electric circuit board help?

thebedscompany

Reaction score
I have the following items and need to install them, i have purchased an audi A3 S-line bumper of 2010 plate with the grill diffuser, i am upgrading my 06 sline a3 rear to the new 2011 style rear i have separate post for the mods coming shortly

Thanks to member Ads great post this has been possible

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/116848-my-sport-s-line-conversion-part-nos-prices-tips-included.html

My new bumper has parking sensors already installed my current 2.0 tdi has no parking sensors but i have managed to source

1. Genuine Audi Rear parking module
2. Genuine Audi buzzer
3. Wiring loom to connect to the parking sensors to the module
4. The extra wire which connects to the cars circuit board at the front under the driver side dash
(And Yes my cars central eclectic circuit board does support this option as it has been coded to single xenon meaning it’s the one!)

I want to do the proper job where it’s connected to the cars circuit board and not the short cut way of connecting it to the reverse light
So where do I start I suppose it easy quite plug and play once the trim is removed to install but any instructions will helpful.

Anyone know how to code this procedure on the Vag-com would be very helpful?

Where do i plug in the extra wire to the circuit board plug, is there a number on the plug which it clips into?

I will be making a step by step guide of my install

Keep you guys posted

Last edited:
1st of all mate, every post of yours is in BOLD, thats considered shouting on forums, please change it to normal text :)

Did you manage to sort this out as i have a a3 2.0 tdi but its a complete s3 replica so it has the sensors in the rear bumper but they do not work, i dont know much about these car yet so i dont really know where to begin.