EM TuningAH Fabrications
    Reverse Gear

Status

Smile New s3 owner question

Hi People i have just bought a 2007 s3 , i was wondering if the front DRL led lights and rear led lights on the newer 2010/2011 models fit directly on to mine and if so where can i get them from Thanks Dave

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Hi, welcome to ASN. Read the faqs threads at the top of the page you should find out in there if this can be done. A few of the guys on here do retrofits so they will advise you also. Where are you from? Post pics of your car up for us to see. Enjoy the forum.

S3 Owner

Status
    I'm afraid they dont mate.. You need new wings, bonnet and front bumper.. A few have done it, but its not cheap!

2nd Gear

Status
    Is your s3 5 door? As said front LED DRL's require a new front end to fit plus coding and also automatic levelling and washer system installed if you don't already have xenons in your spec, if you have 5 door the rear LED lights can be fitted with some simple coding. If you have a 3 door there aren't LED lights available but newer style lights known as MY09 or MY11 lights which transform the car completely.
    SPEC: ebony pearl black ~ auto lights ~ auto wipers ~ half leather/suede interior ~ armrest ~ anti dazzle rear mirrior ~ coming home/ leaving home function.

MODS: flat bottom steering wheel ~ bluetooth ~ cruise control ~ rns-e ~ MY09 rear lights ~ s3 pedals ~ s3 air vents ~ LED interior light pack ~ facelift buttons ~ dension ~ SDS ~ Aliminium inlays ~ full grille conversion.

FUTURE MODS: lower ~ black edition rear ~ s-line/facelift front ~ black headlining ~ BBS CH-R or Speedlines.

6th Gear

Status
    As the others have said - fronts is a no no without getting a full face-lift (bumper, bonnet etc), but the rears are literally a 5-min job, straight swap. Lots of people have done them, and most (including me) got them from a member on here called Nigel (NHN). He's a top bloke and will sort you out no bother.

Also, welcome.
    Hunt is over

1st Audi - 2001 Ming Blue 8L S3 210
    2nd Audi - 2008 Black 8P2 S3 3dr
    and now - 2007 Daytona Grey B7 RS4 saloon

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BBlackburn View Post
    Is your s3 5 door? As said front LED DRL's require a new front end to fit plus coding and also automatic levelling and washer system installed if you don't already have xenons in your spec, if you have 5 door the rear LED lights can be fitted with some simple coding. If you have a 3 door there aren't LED lights available but newer style lights known as MY09 or MY11 lights which transform the car completely.
    SB (5-dr) S3 didn't come out until the 8P3 facelift, so guessing it's a 3-dr.
    Hunt is over

1st Audi - 2001 Ming Blue 8L S3 210
    2nd Audi - 2008 Black 8P2 S3 3dr
    and now - 2007 Daytona Grey B7 RS4 saloon

Reverse Gear

Status
    Thanks for the info people will have a look in to the MY 09/MY 11 rear lights as i hopefully start to transform my S3