Finally!!!! :)

supanova

A3 2.0 TDI SE
Reaction score
Coleraine, Coleraine, United Kingdom, United Kingd
Well, I finally got round to getting my car lowered!! really happy with the drop and it looks pretty dam good. only problem is slight crank/dubby sound. was told that the coils need tightened more but my bro who installed them said it wasnt that. lol but anywho. freaking love the drop althought the girlfriend is totally against the idea but well.... lol o well.

14n1i6g.jpg

the noicw could be the coils rubbing
mine did it had to up it a touch

I'm going to have to agree with your girlfriend. It looks awful! Raise it to a usable, efficient height. PS. Terrible Photoshop

Looks nice man, what coils did you go for?

Raise the rear a touch and drop the front, will look sick. FACE DOWN *** UP

they are the FK coilovers. I understand they aren't the best brand of coils to go for but as long as they serve the purpose I won't mind.

Yeah at the time of that photo had been taken my bro still had the pass front coil to put in which made the front drivers look odd so i photoshoped it quickly but thanks for pointing it out. :) lol

Im off work tomorrow so ill raise it up slightly to see if that helps with the noise. :)

They only cost me 210.00 quid and my brother installed them for me as if i had done it id probably still be outside trying to fix my mess. lol you can get more expensive ones that are probably better quality but these do the job. as far as I am aware the guy I got mine from can ship them so if you want his number i can pass it onto you? :)

They only cost me 210.00 quid and my brother installed them for me as if i had done it id probably still be outside trying to fix my mess. lol you can get more expensive ones that are probably better quality but these do the job. as far as I am aware the guy I got mine from can ship them so if you want his number i can pass it onto you? :)

yep pass it on my man :thumbsup: how long did they take to fit?

****** hell, too low for me that.
Be no flat out driving with that set-up!
Good for cruzing tho if thats what your into.