How much is it worth I'm gunna have to say bye :(

M

Morells

Hey everyone I have lost my job today and am going to go on a personal trainers course so I need to sell my Audi s3 2009 plate pre facelift 33000 miles solar orange car and was wondering how much I should be asking I'm going to be putting it back to standard so will be selling my full tbe milltek resonated system and my twin air forge induction and forge DV soon. We buy any car have offered me 16500 for it and for a preface lift I thought that was good and orange is a hard colour to sell. So basiy I'm asking how much should I be asking for my car and the parts (the parts have been on my car for less than 2000 miles?

Thanks I advance and thank you for being help full whilst iv been a member on here

sorry about your job
may be a push to get started on a new path.
hope it works out for the best

Dont know how much its worth mate but surely u could do better than what we buy any car offer, they usually offer much less than its worth. Have a look on autotrader/pistonheads etc and see what other similar cars r going for...good luck

Sorry to hear that mate! Good luck with the future.

With regards to the car, i'll tell you one thing it's not easy selling thirsty performance cars these days! My dad's Q7 is a minter and so well priced yet no one wants to touch it. That offer from webuyanycar seems decent, although i would always try a private sale first based on Autotrader prices.

I would say 18k for a quick sale - if it's a good clean car then you should sell it ok, maybe the colour will put some people off but you only need 1 person to buy it.

Good luck with the sale.

Really sorry to hear about your job, Fella. :( It's bad news for sure, but I bet you'll be fab as a personal trainer. I hope that in a year's time you'll be wishing you'd taken the plunge into doing your own thing ages ago. I wish you all the luck in the world for the future and please don't let WBAC.COM have your car unless you really can't shift it. It's worth a good couple of £K's more than they are offering for it - and that's at a quick sale price - if you can, hold on to get a much better private sale price. :wub: xx

+1 to that. WBAC essentially offer you the same as a dealer trade-in. Current CAP clean is £16,800. Dealer retail is £19k+. Only do it if you really need the cash urgently.