DSG Gear Knob to S3 Conversion Completed By NHN !

ScottPalmer

Reaction score
I wanted the conversion of the DSG S Line Gear Knob to S3 Gear Knob for a while,
Was completed today by NHN ! Came round and did a fantastic job from start to finish !
For people who say this conversion is a 20 minute job you are wrong if you want it done properly and professional its certainly not !
I can safely say it was completed to a very high standard and even to make sure NHN tried and tested it before he left by going for a drive, If anyone wants this mod completed it makes such a difference and dont have to worry about doing it yourself,
Get in contact with NHN and he will complete the job to a high standard i cant promote him enough ! He even sorted out my on board computer errors while he was there which he didnt have to do and pointed out all the alterations i could make to have a perfect car,
Much appreciated NHN i am sure i will complete further mods with you in the future !
Pics of the transformation to follow !

Yeah i know couldnt agree more with you mate hes brilliant came round and got the job done well !
Makes such a difference will defernatly be doing more mods threw him

Thanks Scott, appreciate the words mate, it looks a damn sight better now for sure hey fella.

Glad I could be of help mate & bring a smile to your face with the work completed, look forward to meeting up again & possibly doing some other work :)

Got a nice car there, just needs some minor TLC & you'll be even more happier :)