Dolphin grey s3 build thread

Lewbo

Reaction score
I am now on my 3rd Audi after owning 2.0 tdi s line dsg 1st and then 2.0t s line dsg both were great cars and I knew I would always stick with an Audi, my old car was 2010 s3 replica as some may know but it wasn't quite an s3 so sold it over a month ago and same day went and got my S3, soon as I seen it I knew I wanted it, so 1 hour later I was driving it home an loved every minute of it, the spec is as follows
2008 dolphin grey 36k miles mint condition
Buckets
bose
Sunroof
FBMFSW
rear pdc
symphony II+
Auto wipers/lights
ipod dock
Aux in
bluetooth
phone prep
anti-dazzle mmirrors
light pack

e4543eea.jpg

5e11f7e1.jpg

69795577.jpg

then after 2 weeks of owner ship this came through the post
2a7d9333.jpg

shark remap is absolutely awesome, really get a lot more power for the money, this is how car should
come from factory.
Then couple days later all my interior LEDs come incl light pack ones with number plate LEDs
Excuse the window :)
52c55c6f.jpg

I was now getting annoyed with the symphony as i used to have rnse in last car so ordered one this week and it came yesterday. I also won cruise control stalk for £24 all in bargain. So went to Audi today and picked up my cowling to support cruise so today I set out installing rnse and cruise control all In all was pretty easy, took me about 2 hours to do both and loving the interior now.
f218d57f.jpg

efbdb26b.jpg

2a523f3a.jpg

the car is exactly how I want it at the minute and don't have much funds after buying the car a month ago and buying all this but am sure something will pop up lol
All comments welcome

Reactions: Paullie
Sweet looking S3, Dude! Glad you're loving it and the Shark remap. Buckets are lush!! Don't you just hate bl**dy birds and the mess they make, divebombing our motors, lol? Looking forward to seeing more of this :wub: xx

Thanks for comments didn't realise had any lol, think am staying at stage 1 at the minute, see how funds go as I wanna buy a house lol
have another update installed mk2 rnse today, after only have mk1 for 2 weeks decided want to upgrade and here is the final result it's so much better, I would deffo recommend mk2 over mk1 anyway.
d37caf28.jpg

Another little update got forge twintake today and fitted it straight away, took it for a drive and I could tell Instantly it pulls a lot better to the line very impressed with it. Sounds are kept to a minimum which I like, doesn't sound like dark vader is in the glove box like my old 2.0T with the k&n typhoon CAI, but love the sound of the dv when I change gear too lol.
881cb83d.jpg

Also took a few night pictures with the white LEDs look so much better
92239ef6.jpg

3bc6f8d9.jpg

car look great, those seats and steering wheel make a big difference to the interior ;)

The photos do no justice for the paint. saw a Sline TDi in the same colour yesterday and it looked beautiful :wub:

car looks good.
but that flying cow really messed your window :p
also seems that you're heading slowly to the stage 2 :D

Nice looking motor, love the seats.

Where did you get the LED lighting kit from and how much if u dont mind me asking?

Appreciate all the comments, since last update twintake was taken off as the misses didn't like the sound when she was driving around tut lol but other day I had a facelift climate control but it didn't have heated seats like I do I so just changed the switches over and followed the thread by itwasntme. Very easy to do, I am also wondering if it can be done to the headlight switch also as I can't find the one I need anywhere lol.

Quick pic of my climate with new switches
0ba949e2.jpg