Where to get an OEM S3 body kit for Tdi Black Edition

amr79

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have a new 170 Tdi Black Edition on order for delivery late April and would like to add OEM S3 side skirts to the car. Does anyone know of a company (other than Audi) that would sell these?

Urm I may have a supplier for the s3 skirts, leave with me, send me a PM.

Urm I may have a supplier for the s3 skirts, leave with me, send me a PM.

If you could provide me the info aswell please... would like to update my votex ones...

NHN... let me know when you can do the upgrades we spoke about a couple of months ago.

TBH mate you better PM me again as that was a while back now sorry & pm's have gone from my inbox as it gets out of control arrgghhh lol.

I'll update in few days about the skirts.

Is it just a case of buying the skirts, painting them and fitting to the sills? Or is there more work involved like changing lower door skins? Mine is a company car so I might be limited to what I can do.

It needs new door bottoms, sills removed & all the sticky residue removed aswell or the skirts/sills wont sit flush as they should, plus the small side trims removed where the skirts fix to the side of the car, also underneath you should seal up any gaps/holes where the seals fit against the underside or it will allow road crap to collect & start to rot the bodywork, the S3 has the threaded bolts welded on chassis already underneath to screw skirts too, non S3's dont have these so skiaflex or the like has to be used.

I have fitted some 3dr skirts recently & literally took several kilo's of ballast each side of road crap that has become trapped behind the front wheels in a small cavity as such, used an airline to remove it all, but I was astounded by how much had collected in that area, which also led to paint lifting under the existing trims.

Thanks for the explanation. It sounds like a lot of work doesn't sound reversable. I have to undo everything when changing to another co car.

I doubt they'd even notice mate, so dont even worry about that, it would be oem anyway.

ditto if you can pass the info on...

have votex currently but thinking of changing.