oops, think i meant to post my ''help meee!'' thread here!!

sarahcocker1989

Reaction score
Hiya everyone,

Pretty clueless when it comes to cars!!

I've got an 03 A3. Hoping to sell it! Got a few problems with it and went to we buy any car and got offered £2300 for it, i think not!!

Got a dent in the bumper, think I have a new bumper being dropped off tomorrow for it but I have no idea how to fit it?? Hoping one of my male friends will have a go for me if i get some instructions!!

I need a new wing mirror too, some clown knocked mine off when it snowed... they all seem to be around the £70 mark though for a used one, any ideas where I can get a cheaper one pretty quickly?

A monkey at Knowsley Safari park also pulled my rear wiper off at the weekend!! I went to a shop today and am apparently missing the arm too, I was quoted 50 quid for the parts alone!! Any ideas on doing better than this??

The engine management light is on, I believe this is a fault to do with the EGR Valve, this needs looking at too.

Lots of things to be done!! But not too dear really I don't think, as opposed to loosing so much money by selling it as it is!!

Any help or advice would be fab!!

Sarah :) x

Hi sarah, the first place I would look for those parts is at a breakers yard, you may get be able to get the wiper and mirrror pretty cheap together, with regards to the egr valve you really need to get it to the garage, something like that cant be answerd over the internet.

You may have to spend abit of money getting your car right but you will recoup it once its sold, nobody wants to buy a car that needs work doing.

Liam.

What car? Engine, transmission? Mileage? Pictures?

Reactions: RedDejavu