New S-line Model

[ QUOTE ]
There is another on the A406 just past Edmonton on the lefthand side

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be Lee Valley Audi (my local) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Just changed from the A3 2.0TDI Sport (04 reg) to the A3 2.0TDI S-lIne - with the 18" RS6 wheels - AVON ZZ3 225/40z R18 tyres. Have noticed my MPG has gone down by about 15-20%. Audi as usual are useless, is it supposed to be this different? Also does anybody what pressure the tyres have to be? Audi say 30/29, Kwik Fit 32/32???

Cheers..........

RegE, MPG between the 2.00 TDI range is all minimal, with a difference of only a few MPG between models (quattro, DSG, etc). I assume you have a DSG s-line which shows only a couple of gallons difference between a manual sport. Is your car brand new, may well need bedding in more before the MPG levels out.

The tyre pressures are usually on the inside of the fuel cap-panel. I'd personally use these pressures.

And welcome to the forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Thanks for the info and the welcome!!!

The fuel flap doesn't have pressures on it for the RS6s. Neither does the manual - another thanks to my Audi Dealer!

It's done nearly 10K already so would/should have started to bed-in

Mine is the manual 6-speed, but have leather/alcantara, Sat Nav (Traffic Master, with Screen), Bose, 6 CD changer, cruise, armreast, lumer support etc etc...

Nice spec RegE, but the s-line does not come with leather-alcantara, is yours a quattro?

Not the quattro - my 'nice & friendly' audi dealer got me the alcantara/leather as an extra 'cos not too keen on all leather - find it too cold in the winter (without heated seat) and too hot in the summer. Wayside got it done by an 'approved' supplier and must admit it was worth the bit extra.. Also the Traffic was a worthwhile extra - decided not to have the traditional audi 7" screen as i would love the cup-holder!!

Thinking about getting it chipped now just to finish it off....

Ahh, that would explain it.

How about getting some pics on the site, inside and out.

[ QUOTE ]

The fuel flap doesn't have pressures on it for the RS6s.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine does, i'll check for you later. They're defo lower at the rear than the front though...

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the info and the welcome!!!

The fuel flap doesn't have pressures on it for the RS6s. Neither does the manual - another thanks to my Audi Dealer!

It's done nearly 10K already so would/should have started to bed-in

Mine is the manual 6-speed, but have leather/alcantara, Sat Nav (Traffic Master, with Screen), Bose, 6 CD changer, cruise, armreast, lumer support etc etc...

[/ QUOTE ]

Manual box !, leather / alcantara - Audi dont do an s-line with manual box. And Avon tyres wouldn't be fitted from the factory either. Are you sure it's an s-line and not a std. sport with Rs6's on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Audi dont do an s-line with manual box.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's true.
I would have one if they did.

Yeah sounds like a suspect S-line, I thought you could only get DSG S-Line's.
Mine was 5mths old when I bought it from Bristol Audi, they were great, even managed to get the wrong number plate on it while I waited for my cherished plate to transfer from my old car. I had the joy of no insurace for a whole month as the plate on the car was different to that on reg docs and insurance docs! Did I realise, only on the day I tranferred my cheriched plate to it, only just got away with it at the DVLA, 4hrs spent in Bristol DVLA sweating it out!

Anyhow, what I wanted to add was that the RS6 18" wheel pressure guide is on the inside of the fuel cap hinge on my A3, so should be the same for all other A3's?

Funkycat

For the A3 (both models), the S-line pack could only be ordered if the car had quattro or a DSG gear box.

Therefore 2.00 TFSI DSG or Quattro, 2.00 TDI DSG or Quattro, 3.2 Quattro with or without DSG.

Totally different specs for A4's and A6's though.

Keep us posted Tibbs, be interesting to find out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

May differ for Ireland from Uk spec... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

Those wheels above are CHs with an Audi centre cap and the "motorsport" inscription missing.