Diffuser?

maddrick92

Reaction score
Ok iv just got new bumper off ebay had it resprayed and it is missing the diffuser, i am struggling to fine one, anyone got any ideas were to get one from or how much they are from audi ? Has anyone also got the part number for it ? Im sure its a sline bumper 3 door.

Thanks

imagejpeg

It the same as the one you have shown ? Can any diffuser fit these then ? As i like the diffuser shown on the black bumper ?

Are you saying that you have this bumper and want that diffuser (2009 onwards s-line) to go with it??

slineval.jpg

If so then you are looking at about £180 for the complete diffuser (which includes £100 worth of honeycomb inserts) from Audi.
The sportback, 3dr and carbrio all use the same diffuser.

No i have the the other bumper the silver one. But does this diffuser fit the other bumper?

My bumper and the black one are the same (apart from being a 3dr and 5dr). Both are 2009 onwards bumpers

Basically, any 2009 onwards diffuser will fit any 2009 onwards bumper, apart from S3 bumpers/diffusers.

Ok thanks so im after a 3 door 2009 onwards diffuser do you how much these are from audi or a part number for the diffuser ?

As posted above... you are looking at about £180 for the complete diffuser (£80 for the diffuser and £100 for the honeycomb inserts) from Audi.
The sportback, 3dr and carbrio all use the same diffuser.

I can't remember the part no's but if you do a search of the forum you should be able to find them. Or just PM stoke audi on here as they sell them.

QQ I have just fitted the 2009-on diffuser to my 2006 bumper and it looks like its missing a piece from the bottom to go from the end of the diffuser under the car up to the boot tray. Does anyone know if this is a separate part or the under tray for a 2009-on is just different?

Thanks

Part Numbers for single tail pipe diffuser and honeycomb inserts.. Dont have number for double tailpipe

S-Line honeycomb diffuser 8PO 807 434 E 1RR

Large insert 8PO 807 833 O1C

Towhook insert 8PO 807 824 01C

Left side end insert 8PO 807 820 01C

Right side end insert 8PO 807 819

Paid around £180 as mentioned above